Developing Individual Advantage through 360° feedback.
Most major organisations now use 360 degree feedback in some form as part of their appraisal and development process, and now you can too with this Thales Training & Consultancy 360° feedback service.
Our experts have experience of working with 360° feedback in a variety of blue chip companies and public organisations which combined with a flexible easy to use on-line 360° system provide an excellent solution for developmental feedback for individuals and organisations.
We offer a range of flexible options to suit your needs aimed at avoiding the potential pitfalls of implementing 360° feedback yourself and ensuring 360° feedback programmes enable transformation.
Through our unrivalled learning and development expertise and a close understanding of your organisation’s culture and core business, we can manage 360° feedback as part of an individual development plan or as part of a wider bespoke organizational development programme that adds real value to your business.
Thales Training & Consultancy 360° offers a full range of smart solutions for developing business advantage which include:
- Ready-to-go suite of 360° questionnaires to suit most job profiles
- Working with you to create a bespoke questionnaire for your situation
- Utilising your existing competency framework
- Creating a new competency framework that is right for your organisation
- Facilitated individual 360° feedback meetings with qualified coaches
- Feedback skills training for team members and managers
- Follow up skills training courses relating to development needs identified during feedback
- Project management of your 360° programme
To use the service you will need a special email from Thales Training & Consultancy which will give you access to the system and provide you with the necessary instructions on how to use the system.
You can contact Thales Training & Consultancy on 0800 077 3636
Incorporate feedback with personal development coaching:
Thales Training & Consultancy 360° feedback is an excellent activity to incorporate into a wider coaching development programme.
Coaching is a working partnership between Client and Coach. It usually takes the form of conversations and activities that enable the Client to improve their performance, make decisions, try something new, feel confident or gain new insight. Our coaching leads to action and change.
You can choose to build your coaching into a wider development programme or to keep it as a stand-alone activity.
3 key reasons why our coaching works:
- Our People: Thales Training & Consultancy Coaches are experienced leaders and specialists who have studied coaching and are supervised in their coaching practice. In their careers, they have worked for a range of organisations in a variety of roles.
- Our Experience: We work with Clients from many sectors and job roles; from MDs and strategic leaders, to operational managers and their team members.
- Our Approach: To be great listeners, straight-talking, practical and easy to do business with
About Thales Training & Consultancy
Thales Training & Consultancy is a highly successful training services company based in Crawley. We help companies to develop advantage through learning and development. Highly trusted by leading enterprises, we deliver a full range of dedicated training solutions that enable organisations to achieve key business goals. The 4 core services we offer are Training Courses, Supply Management, Bespoke Services and Managed Services. Our successful partnerships with clients prove that the delivery and management of the right training and development can significantly enhance the pursuit of business excellence.